Scantlin Family

Greetings from Virginia, we hope this site will help you to keep up with our family and friends. We will post regularly to share our family photos and special events with YOU!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Scantlin Summer 2007

Well here are a few pictures from our summer activities. My camera broke right after Abby's birthday so I have no new pictures to post. We recently went camping and did not have a camera so I will write a post about our weekend. I have purchased a new camera on Friday and so I plan on taking some pictures of the girls playing soccer this week. I hope all of you that check on our blog are doing well and had a fantastic summer. We have had our first spell of cool weather and we are looking forward to fall. Much love, The Scantlin's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home