Scantlin Family

Greetings from Virginia, we hope this site will help you to keep up with our family and friends. We will post regularly to share our family photos and special events with YOU!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yeh for ME



After much complaining about not being able to have an ipod Jerry surprised me with a Zune for my birthday. Although I had my reservations I am very pleased to say it is the coolest thing I have ever owned (electronically speaking). I can do so many things like listen to music, watch dvds, store pictures. No more wallets full of photos for me I plan to store and share them on my new toy. So I know it's seems as though I am promoting this cool MS device (which I am a little) I just wanted to say thanks to my family for trying to help me look "cool". By the way I got the pink one so I don't even have to share with him. :-) wink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home