Scantlin Family

Greetings from Virginia, we hope this site will help you to keep up with our family and friends. We will post regularly to share our family photos and special events with YOU!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Surprise Snow!


We had no idea that we were going to even get snow when we woke up on Sunday 2-25-07. It was suppose to be freezing rain and we ended up getting about 2-3 inches of snow. We didn't have church so it was an unexpected day of rest at home. The ONLY good thing about snow is when you can watch it fall from the sky and never have to take one step into it. I did finally venture out to take pictures of the girls and Jerry.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Blakemore Family said...

I'm so glad to have another anti-snow friend! When I say that I don't like snow, everyone looks at me like I shot Santa Claus or something.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home