Scantlin Family

Greetings from Virginia, we hope this site will help you to keep up with our family and friends. We will post regularly to share our family photos and special events with YOU!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Tree Time


Well I am one of those crazy people that get up very early on Black Friday to go shopping. I arrived at Circuit City only to find they had sold out of the television I wanted. I did find a few other items on my list so to the line to check out. After two hours of waiting to pay I think the frustration must have been apparent on my face. The sales person asked if I wanted the t.v. that was on special, he saw I had another smaller one, and I said yes. He said they still had them in the back they had been to busy to restock the floor. So it was a successful shopping morning. I then went to meet Jerry, the girls, and my parents for breakfast. As we always put our tree up the day after Thanksgiving we went searching for a live tree. We didn't have good luck so I ended up at BJs buying a 10ft. artificial tree. Grandma Billie and Grandpa Darrell helped us put it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home