Scantlin Family

Greetings from Virginia, we hope this site will help you to keep up with our family and friends. We will post regularly to share our family photos and special events with YOU!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

July 29, 2006


On our first full day in Baltimore we spent the day in the Inner Harbour. Of course we had a really hard time finding a place to park the SUV since we had a luggage carrier on the top and could not fit it in most parking garages. I actually pulled into one forgetting that the carrier was on and the attendant ran out and caught me before I drove in. Once we finally found a place to park I forgot my bag in the car (which had my camera) so no pictures of Baltimore, close your eyes and use your imagination. We got a bite to eat and then we went to the ESPN zone for the kids to play games. We walked a bit outside around the water, bought snowcones and watched the kids run around for a while. We decided to go back to the hotel for a swim. We ended the day with a nice dinner at the hotel. The Sheraton at BWI had excellent crab cakes if you are ever staying there!

Picture: The girls having fun in the tub at the hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home